Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189 | Eligibility & Requirements
Skilled independent visa is most popular visa for those who doesn’t have any sponsorship from state, employer, territory and family. It is totally based on your skills, experience, age and profile score. It is points based system same as express entry for Canada. Subclass visa 189 allows you to work anywhere in Australia, Applicant do not need job offer, sponsorships.
You have to submit EOI expression of interest to The Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC). DIAC will assess your ability, if you are considered to be suitable DIAC will invite you to apply for visa.
When you submit your application, DIAC will assess you using the Australian point’s assessment system. You must score at least 60 points to be successful.
Points are based on following.
• Age. If you are aged 18-24 you will score 25 points. At 40-44, this drops to 15 points
• English language ability. You will score 20 points for superior and 10 for proficient English
• Overseas employment. Between 5 and 15 points
• Employment in Australia. Between 5 and 20 points
• ‘Professional year’ If you have completed one year’s work in your chosen skilled occupation in Australia in the four years before you apply, you will gain 5 points
• You will score 20 points for a doctorate from an Australian educational institution. You will get 15 points for a bachelor’s degree and 20 points for a trade qualification
• You will receive 5 points for Australian study
• You will receive 5 points for living and studying in Regional Australia.
Eligibility for Subclass Visa 189
• Be under 45 years old.
• Be skilled in an occupation which is on the Australian Skilled Occupation List (SOL). This is a list of occupations in which Australia has a shortage of trained or qualified workers. It includes many types of engineers, medical workers, accountants, lawyers as well as many trades.
• Have your skills assessed by the Australian Assessing Authority for your occupation.
• Be able to use English at least to a ‘competent’ level
• Be in passable health. You may be required to undergo a medical examination, you will be required to take a medical test including a chest x-ray and an HIV test.
• Meet the Australian government’s good character requirements
• You may also need to register with the professional or trade organization for your occupation in the state or territory where you intend to live.
What is Canada Express Entry | Express Entry Canada Requirements
Top 10 Ways to Immigrate Canada | कैसे जायें Canada
How To Apply WES Canada | Canada Immigration Thru Express Entry
Schengen Tourist Visa Cover Letter | How To Make Cover Letter For Visa
Canada Tourist Visa Interview Questions and Answers | Canada Visitor Visa
How to Get UK Tourist Visa | Standard UK Visa
How does WIFI Work on Airplanes Explained | WIFI in Indian Flight
How to Apply Australia Tourist Visa Online | Visitor Subclass 600
US Tourist Visa Interview Process | US Consulate Interview
How to get Sweden Tourist Visa from India | Schengen Visitor Visa
Sweden Tourist Visa document Checklist | Europe Visa
How to Apply for Canada Visitor Visa | Canada Tourist Visa
How to Get US Tourist Visa | Apply from Anywhere Online | आप खुद लगाये अमेरिका टूरिस्ट Visa
How to Find Jobs in Dubai | दुबई मे नौकरी करें
How To Find Job in Canada from India | Jobs for Indian in Canada
How to Create GC key Account to Access Canada Visa
How To Apply for Canada Tourist Visa Online | Very Easy Process
Canadian Citizenship Facts Every Applicant Should Know
Please do Comment, like share subscribe
Thanks for your support
Have a good Day | Mission Abroad