How to Apply for Skilled Visa in Australia from India?
For best information find below the details…..
1. Get your Immigration file ready first to apply for Skilled Visa in Australia.
2. Obtain key documents to apply online, i.e. IELTS Test Result for English Proficiency & Skill Assessment Report
3. Based on your skills and experience choose an occupation category from Australia’s Skilled Occupation List (SOL) or CSOL
4. Choose the Right Visa Category to Apply, i.e. Permanent Visa or Temporary Visa in Australia
5. Permanent Visas in Australia are: Skill Independent Subclass 189 Visa & Subclass 190 Visa (State Nominated)
6. Temporary visa: Subclass 489 Visa (State Nominated)
7. Obtain the State Nomination as per your selected Visa category
8. No nomination or sponsorship required if you apply for Subclass 189 Visa
9. Apply in SkillSelect System and acquire minimum 60 points to qualify based on education, work experience, language skills, etc.
10. If you are selected you will get Invitation to Apply (ITA) from the authorities
11. Gather all essential documents and apply for visa within 60 days of the receipt of ITA
12. If you require support & assistance to apply for Skilled Permanent Residency Visa in Australia, you may contact Visas
Avenue Visas Avenue Pvt. Ltd.
011-48447777, 011-46194650 (Delhi), 080-46668222 (Bangalore), or 040-42467777 (Hyderabad)
Skype Id- visas.avenue or visas.avenue1
E-mail id- firstname.lastname@example.org